We are hiring !
The RF expert will support SOC development and industrialization in connection with our team of experts in SW, digital and system development.
With strong experience in wireless products for mobile communications (up to 2.5GHz), the RF expert will participate to the IOT product architecture definition, design specification, characterization, and qualification.
He will support the design team to define and improve our product architecture. He will also help product engineers from prototyping to volume ramp-up phase, including RF certification. He will have to manage an industrial and customer context, aiming optimized performance, reliability, and cost-efficient products. He will also support our customers by providing technical expertise in deployment and field usage.
Bachelor’s Degree and/or Engineering school specialized in RF and/or microelectronics.
Strong experience in RF domain is required.
- IOT, GSM, LTE, WIFI, BLE systems architecture.
- Regulated and non-regulated communication protocols, including wireless and cellular RF baseband protocols.
- Digital communications (theory of information coding and modulation…).
- Good understanding of IoT market constraints.
- Lab scripting tools (Tcl, Python…).
- RF reference board development from design to test.
- RF lab tools (VNA, RF spectrum analyzer, RF generator…).
- Signal integrity and EMC.
- Simulation tools for RF design (Cadence, ADS, CST, HFSS…).
- Notions of antenna technologies (LTE, WIFI, VHS, UHF…).
- Defectivity analysis tools knowledge is a plus (FIB, probing station).
- Rigorous, organized.
- Team spirit and knowledge sharing are mandatory.
Good communication in English, French highly recommended.
If you’re interested, please check the following link :